At Divine Mercy Catholic Academy we offer a rigorous academic curriculum based on 21st Century Skills. In addition to the core subjects of science, social studies, language arts and mathematics, we also offer art, music, physical education, Spanish and religion. Multi-media and current technologies are integrated throughout all grades and subjects.
Students Graduating from DMCA will:
- Demonstrate a mastery of core subjects
- Have an understanding and appreciation of global awareness as well as financial, economic, civil and health literacy
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, work creatively with others, implement innovations, reason effectively to make judgements and decisions, and solve problems
- Be able to communicate and collaborate effectively utilizing multiple media and in diverse environments
- Be able to use and apply technology effectively
- Demonstrate life and career skills of flexibility and adaptability, initiative and self-correction, social and cross-cultural interaction, productivity and accountability, leadership and responsibility