DMCA Open House, Sunday, January 28th from 9 AM to 1 PM and January 31st from 9 AM to 2 PM. Tour our Academy and meet our staff.
Town Hall Meeting
Want to know more about our school? Attend our DMCA Town Hall Meeting – Tuesday, January 23 at 6 PM.
At Divine Mercy Catholic Academy we offer a rigorous academic curriculum based on 21st Century Skills for Pre-K and VPK through grade 8. In addition to the core subjects of science, social studies, language arts and mathematics, we also offer art, music, physical education, Spanish and religion. Multi-media and current technologies are integrated throughout all grades and subjects.
Divine Mercy Catholic Academy, a ministry of Divine Mercy Catholic Community, serves students from the Space Coast in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade by developing each child’s Catholic spirituality, academic ability, creativity, responsibility and independence in partnership with family, Church and community.
Divine Mercy Catholic Academy places great emphasis on using cutting-edge technology to enhance the learning process of our students. Regardless of the course, whether it’s English, Math, Science or Music, a solid grasp of technology skills is fostered in our school every day. In addition, all Catholic schools follow an Acceptable Use Policy to promote safe and ethical use of the Internet and all other technologies. Read More
We are proud of our school’s accomplishments and our students’ many achievements in math, science, technology , art, and music.
- Divine Mercy Catholic School is recognized as a U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- Fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference.
- Consistently in the top 10%-15% in the U.S. on the IOWA Test of Basic Skills (ITBS)
- About 50% of the 7th grade students qualify for the Duke Talent Search Program each year
- 97% DMCA alumni attend college
- Nationally recognized chapter of National Junior Honor Society
- Band and choir selected to perform at Disney
- Annually place in Academic Bowl
- Consistently receive awards at the regional Science and Art Fairs.