Watch a video tour of Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
Trunk or Treat
Join us for our annual Trunk or Treat at DMCC. Friday October 28th, 6 PM.
It was a great success! All the grandparents loved their special mass and breakfast!
At Divine Mercy Catholic Academy we offer a rigorous academic curriculum based on 21st Century Skills for Pre-K and VPK through grade 8. In addition to the core subjects of science, social studies, language arts and mathematics, we also offer art, music, physical education, Spanish and religion. Multi-media and current technologies are integrated throughout all grades and subjects.
Divine Mercy Catholic Academy, a ministry of Divine Mercy Catholic Community, serves students from the Space Coast in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade by developing each child’s Catholic spirituality, academic ability, creativity, responsibility and independence in partnership with family, Church and community.
Divine Mercy Catholic Academy places great emphasis on using cutting-edge technology to enhance the learning process of our students. Regardless of the course, whether it’s English, Math, Science or Music, a solid grasp of technology skills is fostered in our school every day. In addition, all Catholic schools follow an Acceptable Use Policy to promote safe and ethical use of the Internet and all other technologies. Read More
We are proud of our school’s accomplishments and our students’ many achievements in math, science, technology , art, and music.
- Divine Mercy Catholic School is recognized as a U.S. Department of Education Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- Fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference.
- Consistently in the top 10%-15% in the U.S. on the IOWA Test of Basic Skills (ITBS)
- About 50% of the 7th grade students qualify for the Duke Talent Search Program each year
- 97% DMCA alumni attend college
- Nationally recognized chapter of National Junior Honor Society
- Band and choir selected to perform at Disney
- Annually place in Academic Bowl
- Consistently receive awards at the regional Science and Art Fairs.